Friday, May 29, 2009

What's Calling You?


What are you called to do with your life's energies going forward? I sat with this question thinking I would find something profound like a new career or something. Instead I found something much more pleasing. What came to me was that I am being called to cultivate a sense of being and turn more away from that sense of "doing". I am being called to transmute the pattern of compensating and striving for some imagined prize or feeling that will meet my unmet needs. I am being called to focus my life energies towards simple beingness and to experience and live in peace, joy, love, and freedom. This sure takes the pressure off. I don't have to "do" anything except listen, stay awake as much as I can. What do you think about that? grin...

No comments:

Post a Comment