Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Albert


I was offered presidency of the new Israeli State in 1952. I declined.
I was married twice. My first wife was, like me, a physicist.
I was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1921.
I worked for Princeton University in my later years.
I was a sailing fanatic, though I never learned to swim.
Physicist Niels Bohr and I had a lasting dispute about the nature of reality.
I played violin quite well and often donated my talents to charity balls.

I shared this info with some elders this morning and one of them piped up and shared that he had walked in Einstein's footsteps--literally. He was attending Princeton and came out of a building and there was Einstein walking by. There was snow on the ground and this elder promptly stepped into Einstein's footprints that were in the snow and walked in his footsteps. I was so impressed!! I love my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment