Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ah Ha Tai Chi!!


I was inspired to learn Tai Chi and set an intention to attend a class at 6:30am. I made it to one session. That same evening I was wide-eyed and bushy tailed well into the night--energized and alert from my first Tai Chi session. When I awoke the next morning the chronic discomfort in my lower back was completely gone. I walked around all day a new person. So, I decided I had to find a way to learn Tai Chi. Lo and behold the same instructor, a Shifu Justin Eggert, teaches classes at "Li's Tai Chi & Kung Fu Academy" in Santa Rosa at a more accessible hour. I emailed my daughter and she took classes at this academy a few years ago, my son took two classes from Justin, AND my daughter-in-law went to school with him. A small world does not describe the synchronicity of this situation. So, I attended my second session of Tai Chi this morning, experienced a light trance state at the end, and was so emotionally moved by the beauty of this art I almost wept. You see, in Tai Chi, what I am observing is how one can move their body with such an awareness, consciousness, and Oneness, that one's movements become in sync with, what I will call here, the Universal Field. (Chi, God Stuff) I move my hand and there is an interaction, relationship, with the God stuff around me, I move my body and this God stuff flows more freely through my body and body systems, opening flow within to the flow without,(a Yin/Yang dance), healing every cell, tissue, and thought. You gotta try this!!! It can't be just me...Check out the research on this stuff. Want a miracle?

No comments:

Post a Comment